- We are currently meeting in person at Forest Park Community Centre .
- We begin at 10 am, and refreshments are served from 9:45am.
- Our Sunday morning meetings have an informal worship style, and a variety of modern worship songs.
- Our meetings include prayer, sharing what we feel God is saying and doing in our lives and short bible-based talks.
- Children are very welcome to come to our Sunday meetings. We provide toys for the under 5’s as well as bible based activities for children to do each week.
- We also hold Sunday worship evenings – please contact us for further information.
We have small group midweek evening meetings, currently on Zoom, and there are also sometimes courses and events at Forest Park Community Centre on Wednesday mornings at 10:30am. More information about upcoming courses, including Alpha, can be found on the Events page.